So we’re are on the Weekly Workout Challenge #4 and I feel that a handful of members have been at least giving the challenges thought if not actually doing them. So lets keep it rolling!
Grab a timer, stopwatch or whatever device you have that records time and lets do this!
Plain and simple:
Workout Challenge #4:
Max Plank hold for time!
This can be performed anywhere but lets keep strict standards!
- One straight line from the heels up to the shoulders must be maintained.
- No resting with the hips in the air
- No sagging hips
- Body must remain in complete postural alignment
- You MAY shift arms or feet if needed but again the hips/back CAN NOT move up or down!
- As soon as you cannot keep the core tight and body in a straight line your timer stops and challenge is complete.
- Be honest with yourself!
- Have Fun, Challenge yourself
Your Fitness Superhero,